Are you fond of eating or baking banana cakes? Here’s one recipe of the BEST Banana Cake I want to share to you guys! Hope you enjoy it and make it your recipe staples 🙂
Tips and Tricks for Making This BEST Banana Cake Recipe:
- Choose bananas which are very ripe. Look for the dark skin with black or brown spots on them. Those bananas are best for baking.
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream before serving.
- Don’t forget to sift the vanilla cake mix before adding it in. Flour lumps wouldn’t be fun to eat 😉
How to Make this BEST Banana Cake Recipe:
Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 350F and spray 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Now you are ready! Let’s begin!
Gather all the ingredients namely, mashed ripe bananas, vanilla cake mix, oil, baking soda, eggs, and water:
In a large bowl add vanilla cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and mix until well combined:
Add the mashed bananas, baking soda, and mix very well:
The final banana cake batter should look like this:
Add the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes:
Freshly baked banana bread, everyone!
Guys, this cake is the easiest I have made and it is so delicious both in smell and in taste!
Cut them into smaller slices if you are serving them in a party or a bigger crowd:
Frequently Asked Questions for the BEST Banana Cake Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This banana cake recipe would make about 30 to 40 cake bites/slices, depending on how big the servings are.
Q: Can I add in banana extract or banana flavoring?
A: Yes you can. But I tell you, if you put enough ripe bananas, you won’t need to add in more banana flavoring. Natural is always best 😉
Q: Can I use any brand of vanilla cake mix?
A: Yes, you can use any brand, whatever is available in your area or any of your favorite cake mix brands.Print
BEST Banana Cake
This is absolutely the BEST and EASIEST Banana Cake recipe you will ever have – moist, loaded with ripe bananas and truly a super duper easy cake to bake!
- 1 package (15 oz) vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed (1 heaping cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add vanilla cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and mix until well combined. Add the mashed bananas, baking soda, and mix.
- Add the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!