Are you fond of eating or baking banana cakes? Here’s one recipe of the BEST Banana Cake I want to share to you guys! Hope you enjoy it and make it your recipe staples 🙂
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:
BEST Banana Cake
- 1 package (15 oz) vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed (1 heaping cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add vanilla cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and mix until well combined. Add the mashed bananas, baking soda, and mix.
- Add the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.