Are you fond of eating or baking banana cakes? Here’s one recipe of the BEST Banana Cake I want to share to you guys! Hope you enjoy it and make it your recipe staples 🙂
Tips and Tricks for Making This BEST Banana Cake Recipe:
- Choose bananas which are very ripe. Look for the dark skin with black or brown spots on them. Those bananas are best for baking.
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream before serving.
- Don’t forget to sift the vanilla cake mix before adding it in. Flour lumps wouldn’t be fun to eat 😉
How to Make this BEST Banana Cake Recipe:
Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 350F and spray 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Now you are ready! Let’s begin!
Gather all the ingredients namely, mashed ripe bananas, vanilla cake mix, oil, baking soda, eggs, and water:
In a large bowl add vanilla cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and mix until well combined:
Add the mashed bananas, baking soda, and mix very well:
The final banana cake batter should look like this:
Add the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes:
Freshly baked banana bread, everyone!
Guys, this cake is the easiest I have made and it is so delicious both in smell and in taste!
Cut them into smaller slices if you are serving them in a party or a bigger crowd:
Frequently Asked Questions for the BEST Banana Cake Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This banana cake recipe would make about 30 to 40 cake bites/slices, depending on how big the servings are.
Q: Can I add in banana extract or banana flavoring?
A: Yes you can. But I tell you, if you put enough ripe bananas, you won’t need to add in more banana flavoring. Natural is always best 😉
Q: Can I use any brand of vanilla cake mix?
A: Yes, you can use any brand, whatever is available in your area or any of your favorite cake mix brands.
BEST Banana Cake
- 1 package 15 oz vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas mashed (1 heaping cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 13x9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add vanilla cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and mix until well combined. Add the mashed bananas, baking soda, and mix.
- Add the batter into the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!