These delightful Cinnamon Twists are perfect for a brunch, lunch or snacks. Your friends and family cannot only eat one piece, but they’ll also keep coming back for more!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Cinnamon Twists Recipe:
- When baking these, make sure to use a non-stick baking tray or spray your tray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- if you do not like the idea of directly dipping the puff pastry into the melted butter, you can use a pastry brush instead. Just make sure to coat the pastry evenly to ensure that the sugar-cinnamon mixture will stick onto them.
- If your puff pastry is frozen, make sure to thaw it by leaving it in room temperature for at least one hour. This would make it easier to slice and to twist.
How to Make this Cinnamon Twists Recipe:
Before we start assembling the cinnamon twists, make sure you have preheated your oven to 400F and line cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
Gather all the ingredients. Now, let’s begin!
In a large plate or bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined:
Then take one piece of bread dough, dip it in the melted butter, and remove the excess butter by tapping it in the sides of the bowl:
Place it in the cinnamon-sugar mix, and coat the bread dough until it is covered with cinnamon sugar:
Frequently Asked Questions for the Cinnamon Twists Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy cinnamon twist recipe could make seven to ten pieces, depending on how thick or thin your slices are.
Q: I don’t have an oven. Can I deep-fry this instead?
A: I haven’t tried it with this recipe but I think that should work, provided that the pastry is thawed and soft.
Looking for more recipes similar to this? Try these:
- Quick & Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Shakoy (Filipino Donut)
- Healthy Vegan Muffins
- Pretzel Bites
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 can refrigerated bread dough
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 400F and line cookie sheet with baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large plate or bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Then take one piece of bread dough, dip it in the melted butter, and remove the access butter, place it in the cinnamon sugar mix, and coat the bread dough until it is covered with cinnamon sugar. Fold in half and twist, then place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool and sprinkle powdered sugar
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!