These delightful Cinnamon Twists are perfect for a brunch, lunch or snacks. Your friends and family can barely eat just one piece, they’ll keep coming back for more!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 can refrigerated bread dough
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F and line cookie sheet with baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large plate or bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Then take one piece of bread dough, dip it in the melted butter, and remove the access butter, place it in the cinnamon sugar mix, and coat the bread dough until it is covered with cinnamon sugar. Fold in half and twist, then place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool and sprinkle powdered sugar