This 4 Ingredient Granola Bars recipe is just the right snack to make if you’re pressed with time! Quick as it is to make these, surely they will be a crowd-pleaser, and much healthier, too 🙂
Tips and Tricks for Making This 4 Ingredient Granola Bars Recipe:
- Make the top of your pie level by using a spoon or a spatula.
- For a more festive look, cut in squares and place in individual cupcake liners before serving.
- You can add in more texture like raisins or dried cranberries but make sure not to add too much or your granola bars will crumble.
How to Make this 4 Ingredient Granola Bars Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this 4 Ingredient Granola Bars. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Before starting the mixing process, line a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, almonds, and mix:
When everything is almost mixed, you can choose to make 3 flavors. Split the granola into 3 bowls, and then add the rest of the ingredients or just make one huge mixture of everything. That’s what I did! 🙂
Press the granola into the pan to make it even using any ladle. After that, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours:
Here you go! A quick and easy, healthy, go-to breakfast recipe from scratch!
You can put them in individual cupcake liners if you want to have a more festive look or just serve them as is after slicing:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy granola bars recipe could make six to 16slices, depending on how big your slices are.
Q: Can I use any other sweetener aside from honey?
A: Yes you can. There are many options in the groceries now like coconut sugar, agave, or just the traditional corn syrup.Print
4 Ingredient Granola Bars
A quick and easy, healthy, go-to breakfast recipe that you can make from scratch with just 4 ingredients!
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ to ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Line a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and press the granola into the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, almonds and mix. When everything is almost mixed, if you want to make 3 flavors split tit into the granola into 3 bowls, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hour or best overnight. Cut into bite sized pieces or cut into the traditional granola bars!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!