This 4 Ingredient Granola Bars recipe is just the right snack to make if your pressed with time! Quick as it is to make these, surely they will be a crowd-pleaser, and much healthier, too 🙂
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:
4 Ingredient Granola Bars
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ to ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and press the granola into the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, almonds and mix. When everything is almost mixed, if you want to make 3 flavors split tit into the granola into 3 bowls, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hour or best overnight. Cut into bite sized pieces or cut into the traditional granola bars!