Both my sisters are a huge fan of brownies and when I made these cookies, they scarfed it down. Personally I thought it was good, but not that great. Have you guys tried it? Let me know how it turns out for you by commenting on the bottom. Happy baking!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Take a good look at these cookies, if you stare at it long enough it will come to you. just kidding. 😀
- ½ cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper, baking mat, or use oil.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugars and mix until well combined. Add egg, vanilla extract, and continue mixing.
- In another bowl add cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Roll cookies into 1 inch balls and bake for 10-12 minutes.