If you want to bake brownies and you want the easiest recipe, here it is! Make your own creamy and fudgy Zebra Brownie Cake by using 5 ingredients only!
Brownies are a favorite in my home. So whenever I bake some, I make sure to double the recipe including this brownie recipe. What are you waiting for? Grab your baking tools and make some Zebra Brownie Cake!
Tips on How to Make Zebra Brownie Cake:
- Beat or mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract very well. You would love to get that smooth texture before layering it with the brownie batter.
- Let you Zebra Brownie Cake cool for at least 30 minutes before taking the first slice and bite 🙂
- If you love a very intense chocolate flavor, you can drizzle chocolate syrup or melted dark chocolate on top before slicing it. Yum!
How to Make Zebra Brownie Cake:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- fudge brownie mix
Before starting the mixing process, preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×13 pan.
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg:
Follow the directions of the package fudge brownie mix:
Pour ¼ batter into the pan and spread out. Pour ¼ of the cream cheese mixture into the pan and alternate the brownie batter and the cream cheese batter:
Bake for 30-35 minutes and then voila! I was so excited to taste this! I didn’t even have the time to get a knife and used a spatula instead to get a slice of the delicious Zebra Brownie Cake!
Frequently Asked Questions for Zebra Brownie Cake:
Q: How long should brownies cool before cutting?
A: Let your freshly baked Zebra Brownie Cake cool for at least30 minutes before taking the first slice.
Q: Why do brownies taste better the next day?
A: It is because the chocolate gives a more evident flavor the next day, combined with all the other ingredients that give that more delicious flavor the next day after baking it.
Q: Should I refrigerate my brownies after baking?
A: If you plan to serve it the next day or keep it for days, you can keep it in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator.
More delicious recipes:
- Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake
- Snickers Oreo Cheesecake
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese
- Churro Cheesecake
- No Bake OREO Cheesecake
- Strawberry Pocky Cake
Zebra Brownie Cake
- 2 3 oz packages of cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 21.5 oz package fudge brownie mix and follow the directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg.
- Follow the directions of the package fudge brownie mix and pour ¼ batter into the pan and spread out. Pour ¼ of the cream cheese mix into the pan and alternate the brownie batter and the cream cheese batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
350 degrees Fahrenheit 9×13 inch, 30-40 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!