Brownies are a favorite in my home. So whenever I bake some, I make sure to double the recipe including this brownie recipe.
Zebra Brownie Cake
- 2 (3 oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (21.5 oz) package fudge brownie mix and follow the directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg.
- Follow the directions of the package fudge brownie mix and pour 1/4 batter into the pan and spread out. Pour 1/4 of the cream cheese mix into the pan and alternate the brownie batter and the cream cheese batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
For more of a cakelike texture I used a 9×9 inch pan, but if you want a brownie like texture use a 13×9 inch pan.
Bake: 350 degrees Fahrenheit 9×9 inch pan, 50-60 minutes
350 degrees Fahrenheit 9×13 inch, 30-40 minutes
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !