The BEST Vegan FLUFFY Pancakes, egg-free, dairy-free, allergy-friendly. 1-bowl, 6 ingredients breakfast recipe!
Health Benefits of Oats
- Oats are well-balanced in terms of nutrient composition. It contains fiber, including beta-glucan which is a very good kind of fiber.
- They are rich in antioxidants.
- It helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Oats improve blood sugar control in our body
- It is very filling thus, helps you lose weight
Tips & Variations:
- If you love a bit more texture to your pancakes, you can use chunky peanut butter.
- Using rolled oats in this recipe has a higher fiber content.
- You can use almond flour if you do not have oats in your pantry.
- Use very ripe bananas. Choose those that already have dark spots on the banana skin.
- Instead of agave syrup, you can use maple syrup if it’s more accessible.
- Add flax seeds to the batter for a fuller load of fiber and nutrients.
How to Make Best Egg Free Pancakes:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- dairy-free milk
- baking powder
- agave syrup
- peanut butter
- ripe bananas
Blend oats in a dry blender or coffee grinder to make oats flour:
Add all remaining ingredients to the oats flour. Blend until a smooth consistency. Depending on oats, you can need more milk:
If you find it a bit liquid don’t add milk. It will get thick while you pre-heat a pan or pancake machine:
Pre-heat pancake machine. You will need ¼ cup or 3 tablespoons of batter to make 1 pancake. If you don’t have a pancake machine, you can use a nonstick pan with a bit of coconut oil:
Once you see “bubbles’ around your pancake, you can flip it and cook the other side, like so:
And just like that, your Best Egg Free Pancakes are done!
Serve with your favorite toppings. I love mine with banana slices, fresh blueberries, and honey! Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you make vegan pancakes fluffy?
A: The ingredient that you need to make vegan pancakes fluffy is the baking powder. It helps make a nice texture to your pancake.
Q: What flour are you using for this recipe?
A: We are not using flour for this recipe. Instead, we use oats as the main ingredient.
Q: Can the mix be made the night before, and stored for use in the morning?
A: Because it contains ripe bananas in the batter, it will become dark in color. It is best to make the pancake batter just before cooking it.
Q: How do you make dairy-free pancakes?
A: Just use dairy-free milk like almond milk or any nut-based milk.
Here are more breakfast recipes to try!
- Healthy Oat Cookies | 3 Ingredients ONLY
- BEST Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes – 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Chocolate Oatmeal
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Pancakes
- Apple Pancake Cookies
Best Egg Free Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 ½ cups dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- Blend oats in a dry blender or coffee grinder to make oats flour.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the oats flour. Blend until a smooth consistency. Depending on oats, you can need more milk. If you find it a bit liquid don't add milk. It will get thick while you pre-heat a pan or pancake machine.
- Pre-heat pancake machine. You will need ¼ cup or 3 tablespoons of batter to make 1 pancake. If you don't have a pancake machine, you can use a nonsticky pan with a bit of coconut oil.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.