A perfect breakfast recipe should be quick and equally delicious just like this Butter Pecan Pancakes! Make this in your own kitchen guys and I’m sure everyone will rave about it 🙂
Tips and Tricks for Making This Butter Pecan Pancakes Recipe:
- Before putting the pancake batter on the griddle, make sure it is hot enough. Usually, griddles are nonstick but some do not have those, so make sure to have them in the correct temperature so the pancakes won’t stick to it when you flip it.
- For a more festive look, top with maple glaze and chopped pecans.
- If you love to bite into some fresh fruits or raisins in your pancake, add in raisins, fruit bits, or any other nuts. Just make sure not to add too much.
How to Make this Butter Pecan Pancakes Recipe:
In a large bowl mix together the pancake mix, butter pecan cake mix. Next, add the butter and egg and mix well:
Now pour on that delicious maple glaze on top! Isn’t that lovely and delicious?!?
You would love to have a stack of these delicious and easy to make Butter Pecan Pancakes with a cup of latte 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the Butter Pecan Pancakes Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy butter pecan pancakes could make up to 10-12 small pancakes. It all depends on how you portion the batter.
Q: Can I add in fruit bits to the batter?
A: Yes you can. Just don’t overdo it as it won’t make the batter stick together if it has too many pecans or fruit bits on it.
Butter Pecan Pancakes
A perfect breakfast recipe should be quick and equally delicious just like this Butter Pecan Pancakes!
- Yield: 6-8 pancakes 1x
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 cup butter pecan cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl mix together the pancake mix, butter pecan cake mix and make a well in the center.
- Next add the butter, egg, chopped pecans and mix until well combined.
- On a medium low frying pan or griddle, pour the pancake mix and fry until golden brown
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!