Moist and delicious Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread sprinkled with a streusel topping that is easy to make and paired with butter and hot chocolate- this will warm you from the inside out.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Best Streusel Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
- There are spices you can add to this streusel pumpkin bread recipe like ground nutmeg, pumpkin spice, and many others.
- If you love incorporating fruits to your bread, you can add mashed ripe bananas and you now have streusel pumpkin banana bread.
- You can also add cream cheese to this best streusel pumpkin bread recipe. Just pour the cream cheese when you have filled the loaf pan halfway then cover with the rest of the batter.
How to Make this Best Streusel Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Before we begin mixing the ingredients for the best Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread, preheat oven to 350F and oil loaf pan. Now we are ready! Let’s begin!
In a medium size bowl, add the all purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and whisk together. Set the mixture aside:
In a large bowl mix the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk until well combined:
In a separate bowl, mix together the rolled oats, chopped pecans, flour, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter and sprinkle onto the pumpkin mixture:
Add the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well:
When the batter is mixed well and is already smooth (without flour lumps), you can now pour into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean:
Frequently Asked Questions for Best Streusel Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Q: Can I add chocolate chips to this recipe?
A: For sure, that would be delicious! You can even add your favorite nuts. Yum!
Q: How many loaves does this recipe make?
A: This recipe is good for one loaf of streusel pumpkin bread. You can use a smaller loaf pan, so you have two thinner or smaller loaves of bread from this recipe.
Q: I am a newbie in baking and I want to make this recipe at home but how can I tell if the streusel pumpkin bread is done?
A: You can use the toothpick test to see if the bread is done. Just insert a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, it is ready to be taken out of the oven.
More Pumpkin flavored desserts to try:
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
BEST Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Cinnamon Streusel
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil loaf pan.
- In a medium size bowl, add the all purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and whisk together, set bowl aside.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mix well and then pour into the loaf pan.
- In a another bowl, mix together the rolled oats, chopped pecans, flour, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter and sprinkle onto the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.