Your family deserves some lovin’ by baking them this tasty BEST Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread. They will keep on asking how you made it crusty and moist at the same time!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS!
BEST Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Cinnamon Streusel
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil loaf pan.
- In a medium size bowl, add the all purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and whisk together, set bowl aside.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mix well and then pour into the loaf pan.
- In a another bowl, mix together the rolled oats, chopped pecans, flour, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter and sprinkle onto the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.