Using only 6 ingredients, try making this pull apart pumpkin bread with canned biscuits for an easy breakfast recipe. Moist, delicious, and simple that will satisfy your pumpkin cravings.
I usually get the urge to bake more than twice a week. However, I don’t want to spend too much time putting the ingredients together (and washing the dishes) so this is where this pumpkin bread recipe for beginners steps in.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
- Add bread crumbs on top if you love another layer of texture in your pumpkin bread.
- Do you love incorporating cream cheese when baking bread? You can pop softened cream cheese on every layer of biscuit dough.
- In this recipe, you can add more ingredients if you want. Here are a few suggestions: pumpkin spice and nutmeg powder.
How to make this Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350F and spray or oil a loaf pan so you won’t forget later (because for me, I have the tendency to forget doing this).
Mix together the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, and cinnamon:
Once you are done mixing, set aside:
Slice the refrigerated biscuit dough in half and then dip each piece in the pumpkin puree mixture:
Arranged the dipped biscuit dough in the loaf pan:
Repeat until all pieces are finished. Pour the rest of the pumpkin puree mixture and top with cinnamon powder:
Bake for 25-30 minutes, remove it from the oven and cool completely. This is the hardest part, Simply Bakers! Waiting for it to cool down and you want to eat it at the same time, lol!
Frequently Asked Questions for Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Q: I only have sweet canned pumpkin. Can I use this instead of the plain one?
A: Yes, you can use that. Of course, it would make the bread a bit sweeter than this recipe but for sure, it would taste as good!
Q: How long does this pull apart pumpkin bread last when refrigerated?
A: Because this bread is on the moist kind, it would be best to keep it for two to three days.
Q: Can I add in raisins to this bread recipe?
A: Fall is a perfect time to hoard raisins and for sure, you can add in as many raisins when baking this pumpkin bread.
Q: I cannot eat too much sugar. Can I reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe?
A: It is possible to reduce the sugar content. You can also do away with it if you are on the watch of your sugar intake.
Looking for more delicious Pumpkin recipes for the holiday? Check out these recipes:
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cake
- Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe | 6 Ingredients ONLY
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 350F Spray or oil a loaf pan
- Mix together the pumpkin pure, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, and cinnamon. Once you are done mixing set aside.
- Slice the refrigerated biscuit dough in half and then dip each piece in the pumpkin puree mixture and then place in the loaf pan. Repeat until until all pieces are finished.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, remove it from the oven, and cool completely.
Amazing! This is so yum!
Hi Yani! Thank you so much. Please share photos if you bake this recipe. 🙂