Using only 6 ingredients in this pumpkin bread recipe is THE BEST!
Why? Sometimes I get the urge to bake, but I don’t want to spend too much time putting the ingredients together (and washing the dishes) so this is where this pumpkin bread recipe for beginners steps in.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS!
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 350F Spray or oil a loaf pan
- Mix together the pumpkin pure, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, and cinnamon. Once you are done mixing set aside.
- Slice the refrigerated biscuit dough in half and then dip each piece in the pumpkin puree mixture and then place in the loaf pan. Repeat until until all pieces are finished.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, remove it from the oven, and cool completely.