This Dalgona Lavender Iced Coffee is a super easy-to-make cold drink that will surely refreshen your day! Try this simple, delicious, and amazing dalgona coffee recipe using a few ingredients only!
Love Dalgona (Whipped Coffee)? Try my other flavors: Dalgona Matcha, Dalgona Mango, and the Classic Dalgona!
What is Dalgona Lavender Iced Coffee?
This delicious Dalgona Lavender Iced Coffee is a popular drink made of coconut milk, ice, and lavender syrup topped with whipped coffee and sugar. This cold drink is super-duper easy to make, addicting, and needs a few ingredients only. If you’re a coffee-lover, give this amazing whipped coffee drink recipe a try! This is super perfect for you. Enjoy!
Health Benefits of Coconut Milk:
- Aids in weight loss.
- Builds strong bones.
- Boosts immune system.
- Maintains blood sugar levels.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Good alternative to dairy and soy milk.
Tips and Procedures:
- Feel free to add a few dried lavender buds for garnish if desired.
- You may use almond milk and oat milk if coconut milk is unavailable.
- In making the whipped coffee, it is best to use either with a hand mixer or with a whisk to achieve a light and fluffy texture. Don’t use a spoon in whisking the coffee and sugar.
- You may add vanilla extract to this dalgona coffee recipe then have a delicious Vanilla Lavender Dalgona coffee!
- Storage: Place this drink in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Just make sure that the mixture is still creamy and scoopable.
How to Make Dalgona Lavender Iced Coffee:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- instant coffee
- brown sugar
- hot water
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine instant coffee, brown sugar, and hot water and whip with a mixer until the consistency is light and fluffy:
In a glass filled with ice, combine coconut milk and lavender syrup and stir until combined:
Top with whipped coffee, mix well, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Dalgona ‘whipped’ coffee is a frothy iced coffee drink made with instant coffee, milk, sugar, and hot water.
It is best to use instant coffee but not a dark roast. Do not use fresh ground coffee beans. You may use instant espresso powder or fresh-brewed espresso.
Just simply whip the instant coffee, sugar, and hot water until fluffy, then top it onto the iced milk.
Dalgona Lavender Iced Coffee
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 oz lavender syrup
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine instant coffee, brown sugar, and hot water and whip with a mixer until the consistency is light and fluffy.
- In a glass filled with ice, combine coconut milk and lavender syrup and stir until combined.
- Top with whipped coffee, mix well, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply