Here’s a easy 4 ingredient marshmallow treat you will absolutely love!! Why?! Because it has chocolate for one AND you can make this in under 10 minutes or less! I think the longest part of this recipe is allowing the marshmallow treat to cool completely! I also mentioned in the video I got distracted and this treat ended up to be to be too marshmallowy. So gradually add the cereal puffs to get the desired consistency you would like.
Also what’s really neat about this easy 4 ingredient marshmallow treat is you can actually replace the cereal with any other cereal! Rice cereal works very well and that marshmallow cereal which I’m pretty sure you guys know which brand I’m talking about! 😀
Let me know how it goes and I hope you guys have a great weekend! xx
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 2 bags of large marshmallows
- 1 package dark chocolate (11oz)*
- 6-8 cups cereal puffs
- Prepare your 9x13 inch pan by oiling it down as well as the spoons or spatula you will be using.
- In a large bowl add the butter and spread it around the bowl making sure to grease it.
- Add the marshmallows and microwave for 2 minutes on high. Mix until smooth.
- Add the dark chocolate and mix until the dark chocolate is melted and feel free to microwave to help melt the chocolate
- Gradually add the cereal until it's barely sticking together. Pour into pan and spread evenly using the oiled spatula or spoon. Cool completely and serve.