Growing up I craved for the candy Twix Bar, however my parents did not want me eating candy so I probably ate it once a year. So when I got to be of age, I bought myself Twix Bar whenever I could. Until I tried making it and saw how much chocolate, caramel and unhealthy stuff went into it. I now eat only half of the bar, I can’t bring myself to finish the whole thing. However, if I had to choose my favorite candy bar, it would be the Twix Bar.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Twix Bar Recipe:
- These delicious and easy to make the homemade Twix Bars can be made into a yummy food gift! Just pile them up and wrap in pretty food wraps and tie a ribbon around it!
- If you experience difficulty in stirring the caramel when melting it, just add a little milk to loosen it a bit.
- When a microwave is not available, you can melt the caramel and chocolate using a double boiler. Just make sure the water does not reach the bottom of the bowl because the caramel and chocolate will not melt properly.
- Do you love peanut butter? You can also mix a bit of peanut butter to the caramel or do a separate layer of peanut butter coating. You will have your homemade Peanut butter Twix! Yum!
- When letting the Twix bar cool, lay them on a piece of parchment paper so it won’t stick when you remove them afterward.
- Serve these homemade Twix bars with ice cream! All sweet but so refreshing!
How to Make this Twix Bar Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Twix Bar recipe.
Here are what you will need for this recipe:
- caramel candies melted
- graham crackers, assorted sizes
- chocolate, melted
Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Place the caramel candies in a medium bowl and pop in a microwave, then add milk to caramel and mix. The consistency should be like this:
On a graham cracker, cover one side of the graham cracker with caramel and set aside till caramel hardens:
In another cup or bowl melt the chocolate and dip the finished graham cracker and set aside in the refrigerator or in a cool location:
And we are done! This no-bake, super easy sweet treat is a perfect go-to during kids’ parties, movie nights, and even just something to have on your cookie jars!
Let’s open it up and take a look at those gorgeous layers of caramel and chocolate!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Twix Bar Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy no-bake Twix Bar recipe can make up to 6-8 pieces.
Q: Can I use sweetened chocolate?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this dessert much sweeter than it already is. Dark chocolate is suggested for this recipe.Print
This Twix Bar is a delicious, easy to make, 4-ingredient sweet treat perfect for a weekend gathering or just any other day!
- Category: Dessert
- 10 caramel candies melted
- 6–8 graham crackers, assorted sizes
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Melt caramel candies in microwave, then add milk to caramel and mix.
- On a graham cracker, cover one side of the graham cracker with caramel and set aside till caramel hardens.
- In another cup or bowl melt the chocolate and dip the finished graham cracker and set aside in the refrigerator or in a cool location.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!