Growing up I craved for the candy Twix Bar, however my parents did not want me eating candy so I probably ate it once a year. So when I got to be of age, I bought myself Twix Bar whenever I could. Until I tried making it and saw how much chocolate, caramel and unhealthy stuff went into it. I now eat only half of the bar, I can’t bring myself to finish the whole thing. However, if I had to choose my favorite candy bar, it would be the Twix Bar.
- 10 caramel candies melted
- 6-8 graham crackers, assorted sizes
- 1½ cups chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Melt caramel candies in microwave, then add milk to caramel and mix.
- On a graham cracker, cover one side of the graham cracker with caramel and set aside till caramel hardens.
- In another cup or bowl melt the chocolate and dip the finished graham cracker and set aside in the refrigerator or in a cool location.