Here are 3 No-Bake Halloween Treats that are not scary, but KID friendly! Each recipe uses only 5 ingredients or less and you can make them in under 15 minutes!
How to Make Dracula’s Dentures:
You will need any type of cookie (or any biscuit will do), red frosting, mini marshmallows, and slivered almonds. Let’s begin!
Now it’s time to place the marshmallows and slivered almonds on one cookie (The slivered almonds imitate the Dracula’s fangs):
Lastly, put the other cookie half on top of the other cookie half. You’re all set! A super-duper easy No-Bake Halloween treat for your kids!
How to Make Halloween Rice Krispies Treat:
All you need are rice krispies, candy melts, and some edible eyeballs:
Put the candy melts in two separate bowls and melt them in a microwave. The chocolate one took 30 seconds to melt and the orange one took about 45 seconds. Once they are melted, dip each rice Krispies on the candy melts:
To make it look more spooky, drizzle with candy melts (brown on orange and orange on brown candy melts):
Here’s my favorite part! Add the edible eyeballs. You can also experiment on the eyeball color combination to make it look scarier:
Tadaaah! It won’t take so much time to make these fun Halloween rice krispies treat, plus it is also filling!
How to Make Halloween Edible Band-aids:
With just 3 ingredients – white frosting, red food color, and graham crackers – you can make these edible band-aids which are perfect for a quick, less than 5 ingredients Halloween treat!
Start by putting some white frosting to the graham crackers to resemble the cottony part of a band-aid:
Dip a toothpick in the red food color (the red food color resembles blood), and place it on the white frosting. You can put as much so as to make it look grosser:
You have just finished another easy Halloween treat! 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for 3 No-Bake Halloween Treats Recipe:
Q: Can I use other cookie or biscuit for the edible band-aid treat?
A: Yes, you can replace it with whatever is available in your kitchen. Any will do as long as it is rectangular and resembles the size of a band-aid.
Q: I don’t have red food color. What colors can I use instead?
A: You can use dark brown food color to resemble like dried blood. Scary, isn’t it?!?
Q: How can I melt the chocolate for dipping if I don’t have a microwave?
A: In a large bowl, put hot water. You can use newly boiled water to ensure that the temperature is high enough to melt the candies or chips. Put the bowl with the candy melt or chips then stir it until it melts. The high temperate of the water outside the bowl is enough to melt the candies or chocolate chips.
Watch my 3 No-Bake Halloween Treats STEP by STEP video:
More Halloween Ideas:Print
No Bake Halloween Treats
- Any type of cookie
- Red-orange frosting
- Slivered almonds (or any slivered nuts)
- Rice Krispies
- Chocolate candy melts and Orange Candy Melts
- Edible Eyeballs
- Graham crackers
- White frosting
- Red food color
- Cut each cookie in half.
- Put red-orange frosting on each half.
- Place the marshmallows on one half and the slivered almonds, or any slivered nuts in between the marshmallows so they would resemble the Draculla’s fangs.
- Place the other half of the cookie on top.
- Melt both the candy melts in a microwave – 30 seconds for the chocolate one and 45 seconds for the orange one.
- Dip each of the Rice Krispies to the melted candy melts.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate melts on each Rice Krispies.
- Put the edible eyeballs on each Rice Krispies. You can play with how you design it to make it look more spooky.
- Cut the graham crackers in rectangular portions to resemble the size of a band-aid.
- Place some white frosting on top of each graham.
- Dip a toothpick on a red food color and place it above the white frosting to make it look like there’s “blood” on it.