What comes to your mind when you hear the word “funfetti? For me, it means celebration and merry-making! And I love that <3
Here’s a cookie that’ll make your parties more enjoyable and will give you a “summer” feel in your mouth. Happy baking! xx
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 box of cake mix (18.25 oz)**
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, add a ⅓ cup of vegetable oil and 2 eggs.
- Mix it until it's well combined.
- Next, add your cake mix (I used Funfetti, I love it!) to the wet ingredients until it looks like a cookie dough.
- Set the mixture aside.
- In another bowl, mix another batch of cookie dough. You can change the flavor of the cake mix which you think compliments well with the other cake mix flavor.
- After that, take a scoop of the first cookie dough flavor and place it on a silicone mat. Place the other cookie dough flavor on one side so that the two cookie dough flavors slightly combine.
- Bake them for 13-15 minutes.
- When it's done, take it out from the oven and let cool in a cooling rack.
- Enjoy your cookies!