Watch the Step by Step Recipe:
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies | VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE
- Yield: 3 dozen mini cookies 1x
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vegan, carob, or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets using parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl add the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Next add the applesauce, flaxseed, vanilla extract, and continue mixing until well combined.
- Take the flour mixture and make a well in the center, then add the wet ingredients, chocolate chips and mix until cookie dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop the cookies on the baking mat and bake only for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer cookies to cookie rack to allow to cool.