One of the cookie recipes that is everybody’s favorite is Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies. I gave the regular Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies a twist and here it is! Vegan and gluten-free cookie recipe you wouldn’t want to miss this awesome cookie recipe!
Tips and Procedures:
- If you love a strong chocolate flavor, you can use the bittersweet variant of mini chocolate chips.
- To make this a truly vegan cookie recipe, find carob or the vegan mini chocolate chips in vegan groceries.
How to Make this Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies | VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE:
Here is a quick look at the ingredients for Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- gluten-free flour blend
- baking soda
- vegan butter
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- vegan carob, or chocolate chips
After gathering the ingredients, preheat the oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets using parchment paper or a baking mat.
Now, let’s begin!
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside:
In a medium-sized bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar and mix until light and fluffy:
Next add the applesauce, flaxseed, and vanilla extract, and continue mixing until well combined:
Take the flour mixture and make a well in the center, then add the wet ingredients and chocolate chips and mix until cookie dough forms:
Using a small cookie scooper, scoop the cookies onto the baking mat and bake only for 7-8 minutes:
Remove from oven and transfer cookies to a cookie rack to allow to cool. I didn’t have the patience to wait so I took a bite. 😉
Here are more cookie recipes you will surely love:
- Keto Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5 Ingredient Sunbutter Cookies
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I freeze this cookie dough a few days before baking?
A: Sure, you can. Just make sure to thaw it before baking.
Q: How many cookies did this recipe make?
A: I have made about 24 cookies using this recipe.
Q: Can I mix dried fruits into this cookie batter?
A: Yes you can add the dried fruit of your choice.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies | VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegan butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups vegan carob, or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare cookie sheets using parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl add the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Next add the applesauce, flaxseed, vanilla extract, and continue mixing until well combined.
- Take the flour mixture and make a well in the center, then add the wet ingredients, chocolate chips and mix until cookie dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop the cookies on the baking mat and bake only for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer cookies to cookie rack to allow to cool.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!