I am very excited to share this recipe to you guys! A very unique cookie flavor with fun colors that surely you and your kids will love. If you want to give this a try, leave a comment on how it goes 🙂 Happy baking!
Watch my step by step video:Print
Assorted Candy Mix Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mixed candy
- In a large bowl, add butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Mix it until well-combined.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter then continue mixing.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add together your all=purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until well-combined.
- Add the mixture to your peanut butter mixture. Drop in your mixed candies and mix well.
- Place your cookie dough on your baking sheet and bake these cookies at 350F for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the unique flavor of these cookies. They are delicious!