These Assorted Candy Mix Cookies are delicious and simple to make! They are chocolatey, sweet and salty, and will wow kids and adults alike!
I am very excited to share this recipe with you guys! A very unique cookie flavor with fun colors that \you and your kids will love. If you give this a try, leave a comment on how it goes 🙂 Happy baking!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Assorted Candy Mix Cookies Recipe:
- Before mixing in the dry ingredients for the Assorted Candy Mix Cookies, don’t forget to sift them very well. Sifting will prevent lumps in your cookies.
- If you are a person who loves nuts, you can also add those in the batter before baking. Nuts add extra delicious texture in every bite! Nuts you can include are macadamia nuts, peanuts, almonds, and many more!
How to Make this Assorted Candy Mix Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Assorted Candy Mix Cookies and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- mixed candies
In a large bowl, add butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix it until well-combined:
Add eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter then continue mixing:
In a medium-sized bowl, add together your all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until well-combined. Add the mixture to your peanut butter mixture. Drop in your mixed candies and mix well:
Place your cookie dough on your baking sheet and bake these cookies at 350F for about 10 minutes:
See and taste how delicious this cookie is! I broke it in half and the melted candies looked so yummy and enticing! I am sure kids AND adults will love these Assorted Candy Mix Cookies.
Enjoy the unique flavor of these cookies. It is so easy to bake and all you need is mixing skill!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Assorted Candy Mix Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy Assorted Candy Mix cookie recipe could make up to 16-24 cookies.
Q: Will this recipe work if I put crunchy peanut butter instead of the smooth variety?
A: Yes, for sure, that would be equally delicious.
Here are more cookie recipes you will enjoy making:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5 Ingredient Sunbutter Cookies
- Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
Assorted Candy Mix Cookies
These Assorted Candy Mix Cookies and get a delicious surprise in every bite – chocolatey, sweet, and deliciously textured cookies and perfect treats for your kids!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups mixed candy
- In a large bowl, add butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Mix it until well-combined.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter then continue mixing.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add together your all=purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until well-combined.
- Add the mixture to your peanut butter mixture. Drop in your mixed candies and mix well.
- Place your cookie dough on your baking sheet and bake these cookies at 350F for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the unique flavor of these cookies. They are delicious!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!