For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the step by step video:Print
Mocha Cinnamon Cake
- Yield: one 9-inch pan 1x
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil 9-inch pan.
- In a large bowl add the sugar, butter, eggs, and mix for about 3 minutes or until it’s light and fluffy.
- Next add the cinnamon, instant coffee granules, salt, all purpose flour and mix until well combined. Finally add chocolate chips, chopped pecans and mix.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and bake for about 35-40 minutes or use a toothpick to check if it’s finished.
- Allow the cake to cool for about an hour, then I took my knife and ran it around the edges of the side so it’s easier to release the cake.