For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
2 Ingredient Crunch Candy
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup rice krispies (the more the better)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter flavored shortening*
- In a 8x8 inch pan cover with parchment paper and spray it lightly with some oil. Add the rice krispies and spread out, then set aside.
- On low heat in a saucepan, add the dark chocolate chips and mix until nice and smooth. It should not take more than 4-5 minutes. If the chocolate does not get smooth, add some shortening to help thin it out.
- Pour the chocolate into the pan and spread out the chocolate. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve.