This is a pretty, simple, and no-bake Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake that is the perfect no-bake treat! With fresh and juicy strawberries and creamy cheesecake filling, you are in for a delicious, quick treat!
Tips and Procedures:
- You can freeze this smoothie and make it into a jackfruit ice cream
- Remove the jackfruit seeds prior to freezing them- it saves you a lot of time.
- If you have the dates that come with seeds, make sure to take out the seeds before blending
How to Make Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- large strawberries
- cream cheese
- sifted powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs
Beat cream cheese until whipped. Then add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix again:
Place the cream cheese mixer in a pastry bag or ziplock bag:
Cut around the strawberry and remove the center. You can now fill the center of strawberries with cream cheese mixture:
Add some crushed graham crackers and serve. You can also chill this for at least 30 minutes before serving:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you freeze Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake?
A: Yes, definitely! You can eat them frozen or you can thaw and blend them again before serving. But I prefer eating these just in a chilled state.
Q: Can I make Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake the night before?
A: Yes you can. Just make sure to store properly and chill it.
Q: How do you make a Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake dairy-free?
A: I believe there is a cream cheese that is dairy-free. Use that as a substitute for regular cream cheese.
Here are more strawberry desserts you will love:
- No Bake Strawberry Float
- NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Strawberry Bundt Shortcake
- Strawberry Cookies
- Strawberry Pocky Cake
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Cake
Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Beat cream cheese until whipped
- Add powdered sugar
- Add vanilla extract & mix
- Place the cream cheese mixer in a pastry bag or ziplog bag
- Cut around the strawberry and remove the center
- Add some crushed graham cracker
- Fill the center of strawberries with cream cheese mixture
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!