For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
I started a new series this year called Baking on a Budget using 5 ingredients or less! In addition I try to spend less than $10 for the recipe. The reason why I started this series is because baking is quite expensive, I probably spend at least $50-$70 purchasing ingredients every month. That’s a whole lot! Let me give you an example, butter is usually $4.99 a pack and I usually use one whole package a week to make cookies for my Cookie Mondays. So it adds up, maybe in a future blog I can break down all the prices.
Anyways, I mentioned in the video I will break down the cost of this recipe so here it is.
Oreo (14.30z) $2.99
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips (120z) $2.69
Nestle Toll House White Chocolate Chips (12oz) $2.69
Crunch Peanut Butter (I had some at my house)
How much do you spend on ingredients? Let me know in the comments!
Oreo Peanut Butter Bark
- Chocolate Chips, 1 package (12 oz)
- White Chocolate Chips, 1 package (12oz)
- Oreo, 1 package (14.3oz)
- 3 tablespoons crunch peanut butter
- Prepare pan with nonstick mat. (Parchment paper or wax paper)
- Melt white chocolate and chocolate in separate bowls.
- Crumble the oreos and set aside.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, add peanut butter and mix until well combined. Next add half of the crushed oreos into the white chocolate mix. Add the rest of the oreos to the melted chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour into prepared pan and allow the bark to refridgerate for 30 miinutes.
- Break into peices and serve.