I have tried white cranberry chocolate cookies before, but this is the BEST I’ve tasted and made. The cookies were very soft and chewy even after a day, can you believe it?!
These cookies actually remind me of Mrs. Fields cookies, it is that good. I think I’m going to have to stop by soon and compare cookies, but I think these cookies are comparable to Mrs. Fields cookies!
What’s your favorite cookie? Let me know in the comments!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch the Step by Step Video!
- ¾ cups unsalted softened butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add sugars and butter and mix until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing until it is combined and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add the cranberries and white chocolate and mix. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least one hour or best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheets with baking mat and form 1 inch balls and place on mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cook on cookie rack and serve.