These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are soft and chewy, melt in your mouth, and full of scrumptious cranberries and white chocolate chips! Perfect for all occasions, not just for Christmas!
These cookies actually remind me of Mrs. Fields cookies, it is that good. I think I’m going to have to stop by soon and compare cookies, but I think these cookies are comparable to Mrs. Fields cookies!
What’s your favorite cookie? Let me know in the comments!
Tips and Tricks for Making These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe:
- Always sift the dry ingredients well before mixing them in with other ingredients to avoid lumps in your cookies.
- Keep the cookies in an airtight container after cooling them completely for longer shelf life.
- You can add in nuts to the White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies dough before baking it. A lot of textures are fun to bite in!
How to Make these White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe:
These are the ingredients you will need:
- unsalted softened butter
- brown sugar
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- dried cranberries
- white chocolate chips
In a large bowl add sugars and butter and mix until light and fluffy:
Add egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing until it is combined and set aside:
In another bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt:
Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined:
Add the cranberries and white chocolate and mix:
After mixing, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour or best overnight:
Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheets with baking mat and form 1 inch balls and place on the cookie sheet or baking mat and bake for 8-10 minutes:
Here are your White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies! Cool on a cookie rack and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions for the White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe:
Q: How long will these cookies last?
A: These cookies will last for a week if you won’t eat the whole batch in one sitting 🙂
Q: What’s the oven temperature and how long should I bake these cookies?
A: Preheat your oven to 350F and bake it for 8-10 minutes.
Q: How many cookies will this recipe make?
A: You can make 8-12 cookies, depending on how big each cookie is.
Q: How do you store these cookies?
A: Keep them in an airtight container after cooling them completely.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
This White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies recipe is a full of scrumptious textures from the cranberries and white chocolate chips – perfect for all occasions, not just for Christmas!
- Yield: 3 dozen 1x
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 3/4 cups unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add sugars and butter and mix until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing until it is combined and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add the cranberries and white chocolate and mix. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least one hour or best overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheets with baking mat and form 1 inch balls and place on mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cook on cookie rack and serve.
Keywords: cranberry white chocolate cookies
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!