Get an ultimate sugar load with these gorgeous, easy sprinkle-filled, soft and chewy cookies that are simple to make with a cake mix and chocolate chips. Is there anything more to ask in a cookie?!?
Tips on How to Make Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies:
- Make it a day before and chill or freeze the dough. Simply thaw it before serving or before baking.
- If you don’t have chocolate chips and have a chocolate bar instead, simply chop it in small bits.
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking soda, and granulated sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your cookies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between 🙂
- After baking your Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies, store them in an airtight container so you can enjoy them for several days – that is if you did not eat the whole batch in one sitting.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- golden white cake mix
- all-purpose flour
- vanilla extract
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- heart sprinkles
Preheat oven 350 degrees F, grease pan or use a baking mat.
I used Betty Crocker for the cake mix ingredient of this cookie:
In a large bowl, cream together cake mix, eggs, flour, and vanilla extract.
Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles:
Roll the dough into a 2-inch ball and place on the mat:
After taking them out from the oven, let the cookies cool completely. Well, you can take one and have a taste test 😉
The inside of these cookies is soft and moist!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies Recipe:
Q: What other flavors of cake mix can we use?
A: You can use any cake mix flavors as long as it goes well with the taste of chocolate chips and the sprinkles.
Q: Can these be made into cookie bars?
A: Absolutely! Just slice as bars after baking them.
Q: Can this cake be made days before serving and frozen?
A: Yes, you can do that. Just make sure to thaw it properly before serving it.
Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies
Have these gorgeous, easy sprinkle-filled, soft and chewy cookies that are simple to make with a cake mix and chocolate chips!
- 1 box golden white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup heart sprinkles
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F, grease pan or use baking mat.
- In a large bowl, cream together cake mix, eggs, flour, and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles. Roll the dough into a 2 inch ball and place on mat.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!