Who knew that using cake mix is a quick and easy way to make chewy cookies? This was my first time making cake batter cookies and I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out. When I first pulled the cookies out from the oven, the cookies looked very cake-like and I pressed the cookies to make it shrink and I ended up burning my fingers. In the end though, the cookies flattened out and looked perfect! Don’t you agree? It turned out beautifully!
Have you watched the video yet?
I always see perfectly baked cookies and I always wondered how bakers made it perfect! I figured out their secret and I will share it with you! Purchase an ice cream scooper and use the scooper to place the cookies on the baking mat! Heehee, thanks for stopping by and please comment below and share with me what is your favorite cookie!
Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies
- 1 box golden white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup heart sprinkles
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F, grease pan or use baking mat.
- In a large bowl, cream together cake mix, eggs, flour, and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles. Roll the dough into a 2 inch ball and place on mat.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.