I always get excited whenever I share a Nutella recipe especially if it’s an EASY one! Using only 3 ingredients you can make your own Nutella cookies! I hope you guys enjoy it!
Tips and Tricks for Making This 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies Recipe:
- If you love gift-giving, you can bake dozens and wrap them in decorative bags to give as gifts. It is also best to include all flavors in each gift bag.
- Store these cookies in an airtight container to prolong the shelf life.
- Sift your granulated sugar to avoid having the sugar lumps in your Nutella cookie.
How to Make this 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for these 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- pie crust
- Granulated sugar
Preheat the oven to 450F, and prepare a cookie sheet using parchment paper or a baking mat.
Roll out the pie crust and spread out the Nutella:
Spread the Nutella evenly until all of the pie crust are coated with Nutella, like so:
Spread the second pie crust on top as this will “seal” the cookie:
Use a cookie cutter to cut cookies out:
Roll cookies in sugar then place on the baking sheet:
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes:
Allow to cool for 2 minutes then cover the cookies with sugar. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy 3 ingredient Nutella recipe could make 16-24 cookies.
Q: Can I use melted chocolate instead of Nutella?
A: Yes you can. Whatever chocolate you have in your pantry or fridge, you can use it.
Q: Can I substitute Nutella with peanut butter?
A: yes for sure you can do that if that is your preference.
More fun cookie recipes you can try:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- No-Bake Nutella Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- 1 pie crust
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 450F, prepare cookie sheet using parchment paper or baking mat.
- Roll out the pie crust and spread out the Nutella.
- Spread the second pie crust on top, use a cookie cutter to cut cookies out
- Roll cookies in sugar then place on baking sheet
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes then cover the cookies with sugar. Serve.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!