I always get excited whenever I share a Nutella recipe especially if it’s an EASY one! Using only 3 ingredients you can make your own nutella cookies! I hope you guys enjoy it!
3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- 1 pie crust
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 450F, prepare cookie sheet using parchment paper or baking mat.
- Roll out the pie crust and spread out the Nutella.
- Spread the second pie crust on top, use a cookie cutter to cut cookies out
- Roll cookies in sugar then place on baking sheet
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes then cover the cookies with sugar. Serve