This is the perfect apple dessert for the Fall with flavors of caramel, cinnamon, and chocolate melted in the center of the apple!
How to Make 5 Ingredient Apple Dessert:
It requires very few ingredients: apples, cinnamon, sugar, caramel, and dark chocolate chips. So this makes four personal servings:
All you have to do is cut the apples in half and then you’re going to core it. If you have an apple corer, that would make this step easier. As for me, I only have a spoon nearby so that’s what I used:
Add some chocolate chips and the caramel. Now you could add much more if you want it on the sweeter side:
Then you’re going to transfer this onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat. Now it’s ready to go into the oven (I garnished it with a little bit more of my chocolate chips because we can never have enough):
Here’s an up-close shot of the Apple Dessert:
When baking fruit it just brings out even more sweetness and will bring the fruit’s flavor to a new level of deliciousness.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, Simply Bakers! And don’t forget to share your photos if make my 5 Ingredient Apple Dessert 🙂
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe, you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!)
If you’re looking for more recipes see below! Happy Baking!
More Apple Dishes that are easy to make:
5 Ingredient Apple Dessert
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 8-10 pieces caramel candies
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and ¼ granulated sugar mixed
- Cut the apples in half and then you're going to core it.
- Add some chocolate chips and the caramel.
- Transfer this onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Bake until thoroughly cooked.
- Optional: Add a little bit of chocolate chips and cinnamon-sugar mixture if you want it on the sweeter side.