For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch !
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1¼ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 egg
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and shredded (1 cup)
- Preheat to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, then add brown sugar, baking soda, apple pie spice, egg and mix very well. Add flour and mix, then add the apple juice and apples and mix very well.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes if making large cookies.