Apple Pie Cookies
- 1 box pie crust
- 1 can apple pie filling (you will probably only use half of the can)
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- sprinkle of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut apple pie filling into cubes and set aside.
- Lay one of the pie crust and slice to make lattice, set aside. Lay pie crust two and add a thin layer of caramel sauce, add pie filling. Make the lattice over the top of the apples, then cut into circles with the cookie cutter. Remove extra and bake the apple pie cookies for 15-20 minutes.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch