Bite-size Apple Pie Cookies are perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas parties and here is the easiest pie dessert you will ever make with just 5 ingredients. These Apple Pie Cookies are loaded with sweet caramel sauce and chunky apple pie filling! With just a few minutes of assembling and baking, you are all set for a Fall party!
Tips and Tricks for Making These Apple Pie Cookies:
- If you love the cinnamon flavor on your Apple Pie cookies, you can add a dash of it to the pie filling before putting it onto the pie crust.
- For an extra sweet aroma, add a tablespoon of vanilla extract to the pie filling and mix before slathering it onto the pie crust.
- If you don’t have parchment paper or nonstick cookie sheet, brush your cookie sheet with melted butter to prevent the cookies from sticking.
- Serve these Apple Pie Cookies with vanilla ice cream! It takes your Apple Pie cookies experience to a higher level.
How to Make these Apple Pie Cookies:
These are the Apple Pie Cookies ingredients that you will need:
- pie crust
- apple pie filling
- caramel sauce
Before starting the assembly of the apple pie cookies, preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut apple pie filling into cubes and set aside. Then lay one of the pie crusts and slice to make a lattice and set aside:
Lay pie crust two and add a thin layer of caramel sauce:
Then on top, add the pie filling:
Make the lattice over the top of the apples:
It might look complicated guys but I assure you that this step is so easy. When I made this recipe, I felt like I was just playing 🙂
Tadaaah! This should be the final look of the Apple Pie cookie before we cut it into circles:
Now it’s time to cut into circles with the cookie-cutter:
Remove extra and bake the apple pie cookies for 15-20 minutes:
These cookies smelled so good even inside the oven!
Apple Pie cookies are perfect to serve during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings 🙂
It looks like you made so much effort in baking them but truly, it was just so simple!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Apple Pie Cookies Recipe:
Q: Do you need to bake the apple pie filling?
A: Apple pie fillings in cans are pre-cooked so all you have to do is slather it onto the pie crust and continue the assembly steps 🙂
Q: Would it be possible to use the canned pie filling?
A: Yes, I used a canned pie filling for this recipe.
Q: What do you serve with mini apple pie cookies?
A: The best drinks to go with Apple Pie Cookies are Apple Spice wine.
Q: Can you use this recipe to make a normal size apple pie?
A: Yes you can, but maybe use a thicker crust and put more of the pie filling and the caramel sauce.
Here are more delicious Apple cookie recipes and Apple desserts that you should try:
Apple Pie Cookies
Bite-size Apple Pie Cookies – this will be the easiest pie and Fall dessert you will ever make with just 5 ingredients!
- 1 box pie crust
- 1 can apple pie filling (you will probably only use half of the can)
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- sprinkle of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut apple pie filling into cubes and set aside.
- Lay one of the pie crust and slice to make lattice, set aside. Lay pie crust two and add a thin layer of caramel sauce, add pie filling. Make the lattice over the top of the apples, then cut into circles with the cookie cutter. Remove extra and bake the apple pie cookies for 15-20 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!