Pocky sticks are a popular snack and originated in Japan. I love Pocky sticks so much that I made a super easy, delicious, and interesting cookie recipe out of it! This Pocky cookie recipe has 3 flavors namely, Orange pocky cookies, chocolate coconut pocky cookies, and the plain chocolate pocky cookies! I was so excited to try this recipe and it didn’t disappoint!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Pocky Cookies – 3 Ways Recipe:
- Did you know that Pocky sticks have a LOT of flavors?!? You can choose from these variants: cookies and cream, matcha, white chocolate, green tea, dark chocolate, banana, strawberry, melon, and the list go on!
- For a huge batch of Pocky cookies, make them a day before and store in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.
- Don’t forget to sift all the dry ingredients before mixing. It is best to make sure you get no lumps in your cookies.
How to Make this Pocky Cookies – 3 Ways Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Pocky Cookies – 3 Ways and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- unsalted butter, softened
- cream cheese, softened
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- pocky sticks
Preheat oven to 350F, prepare cookie sheets using parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a large bowl, cream together the unsalted butter and cream cheese until no lumps are found:
Next add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and mix until light and fluffy. Set this bowl aside:
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt:
Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined:
This is how the dough should look like after mixing well:
Separate the cookie dough into 3 small bowls, add the pocky sticks, and mix:
Using a cookie scooper, place onto the baking mat and bake for 8-9 minutes:
Here they are! Freshly baked Pocky cookies!
It’s so exciting to taste all the flavors!
These pocky cookies are delicious and unique – it will always be a conversation starter to any party or gathering!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Pocky Cookies – 3 Ways Recipe:
Q: Is pocky made in Japan?
A: Yes, these snacks originated in Japan and was created by Ezaki Glico.
Q: Will the cookies stay crispy is stored in an airtight container?
A: Yes, they will stay crispy when stored properly in an airtight container.
Q: How many cookies can I make from this recipe?
A: I made 40 pieces of small pocky cookies using this recipe.
More fun cookie recipes you can try:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- SunButter Cookies 5 Ingredients ONLY Nut & Dairy free
- DAIRY FREE Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cookies
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Pocky Cookies - 3 Ways
- ½ cup butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pocky sticks
- Preheat oven to 350F, prepare cookie sheets using parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and cream cheese until no lumps are found. Next add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and mix until light and fluffy. Set this bowl aside.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the all purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Separate the cookie dough into 3 bowls, add the pocky sticks, and mix.
- Using a cookie scooper, place onto the baking mat and bake for 8-9 minutes.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!