Simple, healthy and refreshing, this 3-ingredient Apple Cider Popsicle is a delicious frozen treat for the whole family! It’s a perfect recipe to make for summer desserts or snacks!
What is Apple Cider Popsicle?
This Apple Cider Popsicle is a super duper easy popsicle recipe that is made with frozen apple ciders with popsicle sticks, dipped in a caramel sauce and coated with crushed granola. With just 3 ingredients, you can enjoy a healthy and refreshing frozen treat that is perfect for summer dessert or snacks. These homemade popsicles are vegan, dairy-free, non-alcoholic, and delicious! Check this out!
Health Benefits of Apple Cider:
- May aid weight loss.
- Helps prevent dehydration.
- Create a healthier digestive system.
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps the body to fight off free radicals and cell damage.
Tips and Procedures:
- Feel free to add fruit slices, like oranges or apples, into the popsicles before freezing.
- You may mix either honey, rosemary, cinnamon stick, apple cider mix, or mulled spices with the apple cider for a more delicious taste.
- Storage: Wrap each popsicle individually in a wax paper or plastic wrap to layer then put them in a plastic freezer bag or airtight container and freeze for up 6 weeks or until it lasts.
How to Make Apple Cider Popsicles:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- 2 cups of apple cider
- 1 cup of granola
- ½ cup of caramel sauce
Pour apple cider into popsicle molds, place sticks, and freeze overnight. When popsicles are frozen, blend granola in a food processor until fine, but not flour-y. Some chunks are okay! Dip popsicles in caramel sauce and then cover with crushed granola. Freeze overnight on a parchment-lined tray:
Serve immediately. Enjoy a healthy frozen treat!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, you can. Just make sure to allow at least a 2 inch head space since the apple cider expands when freezing which can rupture the container.
Yes, but it is not necessary to refrigerate it. Its acidity and antimicrobial properties can preserve itself from bacteria.
Yes, it is better to drink it with the mother for its health benefits.
Easiest Apple Cider Popsicles
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup granola
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Pour apple cider into popsicle molds, place sticks, and freeze overnight.
- When popsicles are frozen, blend granola in a food processor until fine, but not flour-y. Some chunks is okay!
- Dip popsicles in caramel sauce and then cover with crushed granola.
- Freeze overnight on a parchment-lined tray.
- Serve Immediately.