Can you believe I put nutella as a filling!!! OMG, THE best nutella cream puffs I’ve tasted. My whole family loved it, in fact I had to give some away because it was that good. TIP: Make sure to freeze the cream puffs overnight and you will find it taste even better. If you don’t want to use Nutella as a filling, please feel free to try a different filling.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Nutella filled cream puffs, is there something even better than this?!
Nutella Cream Puffs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 425F, line two cookie sheets with baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place butter, water, sugar in a small saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Immediately remove from the heat, and stir in all purpose flour until everything is well combined. Transfer dough into another and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix eggs and set aside. Take the dough and add half of the eggs and mix until well combined and add rest of the eggs and continue mixing.
- Bake at 425F for 10 minutes, then lower heat to 350 for 20 minutes.
- To make Nutella filling, add whipping cream in bowl and beat until stiff peaks are formed. Add powdered sugar and mix for about 30 seconds, then add nutella and mix until everything is well combined.
- Fill cream puffs with Nutella filling and freeze for 1 hour or chill for 30 minutes.