I’ve tried many different versions of Carrot Cake and this recipe is my favorite. I teamed up with my friend, Olga from Fablunch to share this delicious recipe of carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Check out the video!
This recipe was very simple and it didn’t require much ingredients!
When slicing into the cupcakes, check out how light and fluffy it is!
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, prepare cupcake pans by greasing it or lining it with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together, flour, cinnamon, sugar and mix until well combined.
- Make a well in the middle and add eggs, milk, oil and mix. Next add grated carrots and mix until well combined.
- Fill cupcake liners half way if going to frost cupcakes, if not fill ¾.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.