My niece and nephew really had fun doing this recipe and I was so happy to watch them learn how to make these Chocolate-Filled Bread. Its chocolate surprise in every bite is a bite worth taking! This is a delicious and easy to make bread recipe which you can get your kids to bake it with you.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Chocolate Filled Bread Recipe:
- For the chocolate filling, feel free to use any store-bought chocolate filling of your choice.
- Kneading this well is important. Even if kids can do this recipe, it is good that you guide them in the kneading step.
- Do you love fresh tasting bread? Add in a little orange zest to the dough. I am sure it will smell so delicious!
- You can use vegan chocolate chips in filling this bread. It will melt deliciously inside the bread while baking it. Yum!
How to Make this Chocolate Filled Bread Recipe:
Before assembling the bread, make sure to preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease pan.
In the bag, add 1 cup of flour, yeast, and sugar:
Pour in the warm water, squish until well blended, then set aside:
In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, dry milk, salt, and oil, then mix into the bag. Then add the last cup of flour and mix well:
Roll to desired shapes and bake for 30-35 minutes:
Then remove the dough from the bag and knead for 5-10 minutes:
Now, this is ready to go inside the oven! See how easy that was, even your kids can make it with you 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Filled Bread Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: It would make 15-20 pieces of bread, but it all depends on how big your bread is.
Q: Can you freeze the dough of this chocolate-filled bread?
A: Yes you can. Make sure to thaw it well before baking it.
Q: Can this bread be made gluten-free?
A: For sure you can make this gluten-free. I would love to share a gluten-free bread recipe the soonest with you but as of now, you can buy gluten-free bread mix in groceries and then just put the chocolate filling after kneading the dough.
More delicious recipes to try!
Chocolate Filled Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoon of yeast
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoon dry milk
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease pan
- In the bag add 1 cup of flour, yeast, sugar & warm water, squish until well blended, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, dry milk, salt and oil, then mix into the bag. Then add the last cup of flour and mix well
- Then remove the dough from the bag and knead for 5-10 minutes
- Roll to desired shapes and bake for 30-35 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!