My niece and nephew really had fun doing this recipe and I was so happy to watch them learn how to make these Chocolate-Filled Bread. Its chocolate surprise in every bite is a bite worth taking! This is a delicious and easy to make bread recipe which you can get your kids to bake it with you.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Chocolate Filled Bread Recipe:
- For the chocolate filling, feel free to use any store-bought chocolate filling of your choice.
- Kneading this well is important. Even if kids can do this recipe, it is good that you guide them in the kneading step.
- Do you love fresh tasting bread? Add in a little orange zest to the dough. I am sure it will smell so delicious!
- You can use vegan chocolate chips in filling this bread. It will melt deliciously inside the bread while baking it. Yum!
How to Make this Chocolate Filled Bread Recipe:
Before assembling the bread, make sure to preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease pan.
In the bag, add 1 cup of flour, yeast, and sugar:
Pour in the warm water, squish until well blended, then set aside:
In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, dry milk, salt, and oil, then mix into the bag. Then add the last cup of flour and mix well:
Roll to desired shapes and bake for 30-35 minutes:
Then remove the dough from the bag and knead for 5-10 minutes:
Now, this is ready to go inside the oven! See how easy that was, even your kids can make it with you 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the Chocolate Filled Bread Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: It would make 15-20 pieces of bread, but it all depends on how big your bread is.
Q: Can you freeze the dough of this chocolate-filled bread?
A: Yes you can. Make sure to thaw it well before baking it.
Q: Can this bread be made gluten-free?
A: For sure you can make this gluten-free. I would love to share a gluten-free bread recipe the soonest with you but as of now, you can buy gluten-free bread mix in groceries and then just put the chocolate filling after kneading the dough.
More delicious recipes to try!Print
Chocolate Filled Bread
Foolproof chocolate filled bread recipe for kids to make!
- Category: Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoon dry milk
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease pan
- In the bag add 1 cup of flour, yeast, sugar & warm water, squish until well blended, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, dry milk, salt and oil, then mix into the bag. Then add the last cup of flour and mix well
- Then remove the dough from the bag and knead for 5-10 minutes
- Roll to desired shapes and bake for 30-35 minutes
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!