It’s COOKIE MONDAY time! A new series which I started on my YouTube Channel! I’ve made peanut butter cookies many times, but these were my favorite because I not only put Ghirardelli Dark Sea Salt Caramel in the center, I also tried it with Cookie Butter from Trader Joes.
Have you watched the video?
The texture is chewy even after I left it sitting in open air for about two hours! I probably could have made the cookies bite sized, but if you are having a bake sale these cookies would be perfect to sell individually.
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- 2 bars of Ghirardelli dark salted caramel Chocolate
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F and grease cookie sheet, use parchment paper or silpat.
- In a large bowl add butter, brown and white sugars and cream until fluffy.
- Add egg, peanut butter, milk, vanilla extract, and mix. Then add baking soda, salt, all purpose flour and mix.
- Roll into large ball about 2 inches and press in the center of the cookie Ghirardelli dark salted caramel bar. Press with a fork to flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.