Milk Chocolate Cake
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease two 8-inch pans
- In a medium size bowl add the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix
- In a large bow beat the sugar and butter until light and fluffy and add eggs and vanilla extract and mix. Add the milk and the dry ingredients alternating both until the batter is well mixed.
- Pour into the pans and bake for 30-35 minutes
**Recipe similar to Starbucks Chocolate Cake Pop.