If you are craving chocolate and cookies at the same time, try baking these deliciously textured S’mores cookies. It is chewy, soft, and rich in flavor which kids and adults will surely love!
Five days later, these cookies are still soft and chewy!! Can you believe it?! Usually, if I don’t add the secret ingredient the cookie does not stay soft but becomes very hard. Anyway, I think the reason these cookies stayed soft and chewy was because of the marshmallows! What do you think?
Tips and Procedures:
- Before mixing the dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, baking soda, and brown sugar, sift them individually. This easy but very important step would make your cookies nice and evenly textured. It wouldn’t be fun biting into a lump of flour in between 🙂
- Try your best to place the mini marshmallows in the middle part of each cookie to avoid them from melting and spilling out of each cookie.
- Add dried fruits if you love more texture to your S’mores cookies. Just make sure not to add too much.
- Make sure to not put the raw cookie dough balls too near each other. Spacing them out properly will prevent the cookies from sticking together after baking.
How to Make S’mores Cookies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- butter, softened
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- graham crackers crumbs
- graham crackers, crushed
- Hershey bars, chopped
- mini chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a large bowl, add butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, and mix until light and fluffy:
Add eggs mix, then add vanilla extract and mix until well combined:
In a medium-sized bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and mix until well combined:
Add to wet ingredients and mix. Then add graham crackers, and mix well. Now you can add Hershey bars, mini chocolate chips, and marshmallows, and mix until the ingredients are well combined:
Remember that I mentioned a secret ingredient above? Here they are! The mini marshmallows! 🙂
Place the cookie dough balls on a baking mat, like so:
Flatten using anything you have in your kitchen. For me, it was this random mason jar that I have 🙂
Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Look at how yummy these cookies looked! But, you can’t eat them yet!
Let them cool down completely, or if you really can’t wait, eat them right away, lol! I know it’s so hard to resist when the S’mores cookies look this good. 😉
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I freeze this cookie dough a few days before baking?
A: Sure, you can. Just make sure to thaw it before baking.
Q: How many cookies did this recipe make?
A: I have made about 24 cookies using this recipe.
Q: Can I make big cookies out of this recipe?
A: I do not advise making very large cookies as it will affect the cooking time and also the quality of the cookies.
More delicious and easy cookie recipes:
- Rocky Road Popsicles – 5 Ingredients ONLY
- NO BAKE White Chocolate Cookies
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies
- Caramel Salted Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- ½ cup graham crackers crushed
- 3 hershey bars chopped
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs mix, then add vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all purpose flour, baking soda, salt and mix until well combined. Add to wet ingredients and mix.
- Add graham crackers, mix, then add hershey bars, mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, and mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Hello! I love your blog and how your recipes are so easy to follow. For this recipe, I’m only planning to make this for my best friend and she eats so little. Can I ask how many cookies this recipes will ideally yield? Thank you very much 🙂
Hi Mary, Thank you so much, I appreciate the kind words. This batch yields 24 large cookies and 35-40 bite size cookies.
Epic cookie???? says
I made these and they were vary yummy!
Epic cookie says
how do you keep the marshmallows in the middle?
Epic cookie says
Hello! I love your recipes and i made the s’more cookies and they were delicious! but how do i keep the marshmallows in the middle so they don’t melt on the pan?
Hi there! Don’t add the marshmallows to the batter. Bake the cookies, remove from the oven, then add the marshmallows on top so they only melt a little, forming a layer of marshmallow on top. Happy baking! xx
I love how you come up with amazing recipes! Make some more!
Thank you so much, Bonnie! For sure, I’ll make some more delicious cookie recipes!