Five days later, these cookies are still soft and chewy!! Can you believe it?! Usually if I don’t add the secret ingredient the cookie does not stay soft, but becomes very hard. Anyway, I think the reason these cookies stayed soft and chewy was because of the marshmallows! What do you think?
Watch the video for easy instructions!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- 3 hershey bars, chopped
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs mix, then add vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all purpose flour, baking soda, salt and mix until well combined. Add to wet ingredients and mix.
- Add graham crackers, mix, then add hershey bars, mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, and mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.