A dairy free version of the classic cookie chocolate chip cookies! Delicious, healthy, and dairy free chocolate chip cookies which you can eat in two ways. You can either eat it after blending all the ingredients or bake them!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
- Eat this in two ways, by baking it or eat it after blending it!
- Make it a day before and chill or freeze the dough. Simply thaw it before serving or before baking.
How to Make this Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
Here is the quick look of the ingredients for Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- garbanzo beans, rinsed
- peanut butter or almond butter
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
In a blender add all the ingredients except for the dairy free chocolate chips:
Place cookie dough in a bowl, then add chocolate chips:
Mix well and serve:
Place in a nice mini bowl and serve:
TO BAKE this:
Follow exact directions as mentioned above. Then preheat oven to 350F and prepare baking sheet.
Place the cookie dough on the baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes:
It’s as easy as that!
A very rich, dairy-free chocolate chip cookie that is low in carbohydrates but full of so much goodness!
Here are some vegan and dairy free recipes you will surely love:
- Healthy Vegan Muffins
- Best Vegan Fruit Cheesecake
- Vegan Blondies – Easy and Delicious
- Fool Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies
- Best Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions for the Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
Q: Can I freeze the dough of this dairy free chocolate chip cookie batter?
A: Yes, it can be frozen as it freezes nicely. Just thaw properly before serving or before baking it.
Q: Can I use honey or maple syrup instead of sugar?
A: For sure, you can use those as a substitute. Just have a taste each time you add a little of the honey or maple syrup.
Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed
- ½ cup sugar*
- ⅓ cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- In a blender add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Blend thoroughly.
- Place cookie dough in a bowl, then add chocolate chips and serve.
- TO BAKE follow exact directions as mentioned above. Then preheat oven to 350F and prepare baking sheet.
- Add cookie dough to sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Amazing vegan recipe! This is so yum!
Thank you so much Bonnie! I appreciate your kind words 🙂