Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup sugar*
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a blender add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Blend thoroughly.
- Place cookie dough in a bowl, then add chocolate chips and serve.
- TO BAKE follow exact directions as mentioned above. Then preheat oven to 350F and prepare baking sheet.
- Add cookie dough to sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
*you can use stevia or coconut sugar for a healthier alternative