A Fool Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies recipe that is so easy to make and will surely be a big hit! Loaded with crunchy peanuts, creamy peanut butter and all that goodness of non-dairy milk, this will surely be one of your delicious vegan dessert favorites!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Fool-Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe:
- You can add a bit of coconut oil to this recipe if you need that extra healthy content.
- If you do not have a regular peanut butter variant, you can use the creamy peanut butter instead. Just adjust the non-dairy milk measurement to make it lighter and easier to mix.
- Here are alternatives to peanut butter if you are not into it: Use cashew butter, almond butter or nut butter.
- If you want it to be gluten-free, substitute the all-purpose flour with gluten-free flour.
How to Make this Fool Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe:
Here is the quick look of the ingredients for the Fool Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies:
- brown sugar
- peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- nondairy milk
- baking powder
- all-purpose flour
- peanuts for garnishing (I used salted, but unsalted is fine)
To save time, preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan and cover with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl add the sugar, oil, peanut butter, and mix until well combined:
Add the vanilla extract, nondairy milk and mix until just combined:
Add the baking powder, salt, all-purpose flour to the wet ingredients:
Mix the ingredients using the fork. If it’s too thick, use your hands to mix:
Transfer dough into the pan and spread using a spatula:
Then add the peanuts and gently press into the dough. Bake for 23 minutes or until the sides turn light brown:
Allow it to cool completely before slicing into it and serve.
Here are some great chocolate cake recipes you will surely love:
- Healthy Vegan Muffins
- Best Vegan Fruit Cheesecake
- BEST Vegan Coffee Cake
- BEST Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes – 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
Frequently Asked Questions for the Fool Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe:
Q: Can I replace the all-purpose flour with other flour variants?
A: Yes. You can use gluten-free flour, almond flour or coconut flour would do.
Fool Proof Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1 cup brown sugar*
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup nondairy milk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup peanuts I used salted, but unsalted is fine
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a 8x8 inch pan, cover with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl add the sugar, oil, peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, nondairy milk and mix until just combined.
- Add the baking powder, salt, all purpose flour and mix using the fork. If it's too thick, use your hands to mix.
- Transfer dough into the pan and spread using a spatula.
- Then add the peanuts and gentle press into the dough.
- Bake for 23 minutes or until the sides turn light brown.
- Allow it to cool completely and serve.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!