- 1 (3.9 oz) package chocolate pudding
- 1 cup crushed oreos
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 8 oz whipped topping (like cool whip)
- gummy worms
- candy pumpkins
- chocolate covered strawberries
- In a large bowl add chocolate pudding, milk and milk until well combined and batter is thick. Set aside for five minutes. Add whipped topping and mix until well combined.
- Serve individually or in a large tray.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to Watch