Halloween is around the corner and if you are like me, you are probably scrambling to come up with something fun and easy. I joined with #CollectiveBias to share with you a fun and easy recipe using candy I got from Walmart! Also don’t forget to check out Flavorful Moments for more creative ideas!
I have always enjoyed eating Nestle Crunch, however my parents limited all the chocolate candy I ate growing up. So that meant whenever I got a chance to eat Nestle Crunch, I ate so much. Oddly enough, I never got tired of eating it.
Growing up, I loved going to birthday parties because I could eat all the candy I want without my parents knowing. One time at a birthday party, there was a pinata and it was my turn to hit it. Oh boy, I hit it so hard and all the candy went flying everywhere. I threw my bat and grabbed all the candy I could. I didn’t realize I hit another girl and my mom made me give my candy to her. I was so sad because it was all the good candy like Butterfingers and Babe Ruth.
Looking back, I’m very thankful my parents limited all the candy I ate, because now I really enjoy eating it. One of my favorite things to do with the Nestle Chocolates is bake cupcakes or cookies with them!
Interested in getting some chocolates at a decent price? Head over to Walmart!
You cannot miss the aisle because it’s full of Halloween chocolates.
95 pieces of candy for less then $10!! Get it while you can! #treats4all
Quick and easy recipe!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate spread*
- 1⅓ cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- Assorted Nestle Chocolate
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ stick butter, softened
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- Prepare cupcake pans by filling it with cupcake liners and preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl add butter, peanut butter, chocolate spread, brown sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Gradually add eggs and mix until well combined. Add all purpose flour, baking soda, and mix. Scoop about one tablespoon of cupcake batter into the cupcake liners, add nestle chocolate, then cover with two tablespoons of cupcake batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To make the frosting add, cream cheese, butter and mix. Then gradually add powdered sugar and continue mixing until everything is well combined.
- Once cupcakes cooled, frost the cupcakes.