With 4 ingredients only, you can enjoy these healthy and delicious fruit popsicles that are super simple to make! Try and enjoy the taste of mixed berries, vanilla greek yogurt, and orange juice in every bite!
What is Fruit Popsicle?
This Fruit Popsicle is a healthy and refreshing frozen dessert that is made of strawberry, blueberry, vanilla greek yogurt, and orange juice. It’s an easy popsicle recipe that makes a cool and fruity treat for everyone. You can use either fresh fruit or frozen fruit of your choice in this healthy popsicle.
Try making these homemade fruit popsicles using 4 ingredients only. These mixed berry popsicles are super simple to make yet so delicious and perfect desserts or snacks on a summer day. Enjoy the taste of real fruit on a popsicle stick!
Health Benefits of Strawberries:
- May prevent skin damage
- Aids weight management.
- Helps prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- May help protect against certain cancers.
- Helps maintain regular bowel movements.
Tips and Procedures:
- Fresh or frozen strawberries and blueberries work in this recipe.
- Instead of orange juice, substitute apple juice for a sweeter popsicle!
- Popsicle Mold used
- You may use coconut milk in these homemade popsicles.
- Storage: Keep the fruit popsicles for up to a month in a freezer-safe container.
How to Make Fruit Popsicles:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- orange juice
- vanilla greek yogurt
In a high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to a minute:
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm:
Enjoy these fresh fruit popsicles with your loved ones!
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can use any fruit of your choice in these ice pops.
Apple or orange juice can be used for this fruit popsicle recipe.
Fruit popsicles are made with a few simple ingredients like fruits, orange juice, and Greek yogurt.
Easy Fruit Popsicles
- 1 ½ cup orange juice
- ¾ cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cups strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a high speed blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm.