Here’s a healthy homemade Vegan Fruit Popsicles filled with refreshing fruit to cool you on a hot summer day. And a noteable ingredient is the pomegranate seeds which is a superfood!
Tips and Variations:
- If you do not have the same fruits listed in this recipe, you can add any fruit that you have.
- It is best to slice your fruits thinly so it would be easier to bite and chew once it is frozen.
- You can use honey, agave, or stevia to sweeten this recipe.
How to Make Vegan Fruit Popsicles:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- cane syrup
- tea bags
- pomegranate seeds
- frozen berries
In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Next, add the bags of tea and allow it to soak for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice, syrup, tea water, and mix until well combined:
Divide peaches, pomegranate seeds, and berries equally in each mold:
then pour ice tea mixture in each mold:
Freeze overnight because Vegan Fruit Popsicles are best served frozen 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions for Vegan Fruit Popsicles:
Q: How many hours should I freeze this?
A: You can freeze this in an hour or two, but best would be overnight.
Q: Can I add more fruits?
A: Yes, you can mix in any fruit that is available in your area. It would taste just as delicious!
Q: How many days can I keep this in the freezer?
A: Since we are using fresh fruits, we should not keep these too long in the fridge, 4 days would be okay.
More delicious recipes to try!
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Easy Fruit Pie Crust
- Cookie Butter Cookies
- Cantaloupe Juice
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- White Chocolate Fruit Tart
- BEST 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
Vegan Fruit Popsicles
- Prep Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours
- Yield: 8 popsicle molds 1x
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup water
- juice of 4 lemons
- 1/3 cup cane syrup
- 3 tea bags*
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Next, add the bags of tea and allow it to soak for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice, syrup, tea water, and mix until well combined.
- Divide peaches, pomegranate seeds, and berries equally in each mold, then pour ice tea mixture in each mold.
- Freeze overnight and best served frozen
*I used green tea, but feel free to use your favorite tea
Tip: Roll 4 lemons on a hard surface with your palm, it will help bring out the juice of the lemons.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!