Try making this easy no-bake Banana Strawberry Pie recipe for a delicious, creamy, and healthy dessert! Enjoy the goodness of bananas, oreo crust, fresh strawberries, and vanilla pudding in every bite!
Tips and Procedures:
- Make the top of your pie level by using a spoon or a spatula.
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream before serving.
How to Make this NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie:
Gather the ingredients for this NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
On your pre-made Oreo pie crust, arrange the sliced bananas as the bottom layer, then set aside. I made two layers of bananas because I love bananas so much!
In a large bowl, mix the milk and the instant Jell-O pudding until it thickens:
Now it’s time to add the whipped topping and mix well:
After mixing it well, add the chopped strawberries and mix, mix, mix:
Pour this mixture onto your pre-made Oreo pie crust with bananas and freeze it overnight for the best results.:
At this time, I was already so excited to grab a bite, lol!
Tadaaaaa! Another no-bake delicious and easy dessert just for you, guys!
Add some more creaminess by topping it with whipped cream before serving. Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions for the NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy pie recipe could make six to 8 slices, depending on how big your slices are.
Q: Can I use sweetened strawberries instead of fresh ones?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this dessert much sweeter than it already is.
Q: Can I use any brand of instant pudding mix?
A: Yes, you can use any brand, whatever is available in your area, or any of your favorite pudding brands.
NO BAKE Banana Strawberry Pie
- Oreo pre-made pie crust
- Instant Jell-O Pudding
- Whipped topping
- Fresh Bananas
- Chopped strawberries
- On your Oreo pre-made pie crust, arrange the sliced bananas as the bottom layer. Set aside
- In a large bowl, mix the milk and the instant Jell-O pudding until it thickens.
- Add the whipped topping and mix well.
- Add the chopped strawberries and mix.
- Pour this mixture onto your pre-made Oreo pie crust with bananas.
- Make it level using a spoon or a spatula.
- Freeze it overnight for best results.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!