This is the BEST NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie recipe you will ever have! Quick, sumptuous and has great chocolatey goodness! There is no need to turn your oven on, just a click on your microwave and you have a brownie and cookie in one dessert!
Tips and Tricks for Making This NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie Recipe:
- If you want to keep this No Bake Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie longer, you can use a mug or bowl with a lid, or simply transfer it to an airtight container and place in the chiller.
- Do not overmix the ingredients to maintain its soft and chewy texture.
- You can mix in your favorite nuts like macadamia nuts, almonds, or even chocolate chunks. I am sure those will be delicious additions to this recipe.
How to Make this NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- unsalted butter softened
- brown sugar
- white sugar
- egg yolk
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- brownie pieces
- white chocolate chips
In a bowl or mug, grease the side with butter before starting to mix the ingredients.
After greasing the bowl or mug, add the brown and white sugar and mix until light and fluffy:
Add the egg yolk, vanilla extract and mix until well combined:
Add the all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt and continue mixing:
Finally, add the brownie pieces and microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds on high:
Add chocolate chips on top and serve immediately:
Yes, hurry to take your spoon and have a bite! Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions for the NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie Recipe:
Q: Can this brownie recipe be doubled?
A: Yes, for sure! Just double the quantity of the ingredients to make two servings.
Q: What other kinds of sugar can I use for this recipe?
A: You can use coco sugar, and any other sugar of your choice.
Try these delicious no-bake desserts:
NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons brownie pieces
- 10-15 white chocolate chips
- In a bowl or mug, grease the side with butter, then add the brown and white sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add the egg yolk, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add the all purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt and continue mixing. Finally add the brownie pieces and microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds on high.
- Add chocolate chips and serve immediately
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Make some more yummy and easy recipes! I love them, Lainey!
Hi Bonnie! Awww thank you so much for dropping by. Sure, I will make more yummy recipes for you Simply Bakers!