For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
NO BAKE Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons brownie pieces
- 10–15 white chocolate chips
- In a bowl or mug, grease the side with butter, then add the brown and white sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add the egg yolk, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add the all purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt and continue mixing. Finally add the brownie pieces and microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds on high.
- Add chocolate chips and serve immediately