There are days when I want to bake and eat a quick and tasty dessert, but I don’t want to go through the whole process of baking a bunch of them. Who’s with me?!
Well, this recipe is for you! Quick and tasty dessert ready in moments! If you love to eat graham crackers, I suggest to add whole pieces of graham crackers after the first batch of marshmallows.
Let me know how this recipe goes for you!
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 oz chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder or 2 pinches
- pinch salt
- mini marshmallows
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons butter and 1 oz of chocolate and melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds, set aside.
- In another bowl, melt ½ tablespoon butter then add 3 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs and stir until moistened, then press graham crumbs into bottom of mug.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, sugar, vanilla until smooth. Then add flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add half of the batter in the mug, followed by a handful of mini marshmallow. Add remaining batter on top and microwave for 1 minutes and 40 seconds. Remove and top with additional marshmallows and microwave for 15-20 seconds. Sprinkle with graham crumbs!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Have you seen the video? CLICK TO WATCH