I love waffles for breakfast or even snacks but I love this recipe even more because it has OREOS! Yes, that’s right, the classic delicious waffle with an equally delicious twist 🙂 Make this Oreo Waffles and for sure, you’d want to make them over and over again!
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Click to watch the step by step video:Print
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt*
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 14 OREOS crumbs
- In a large bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy. Then add the oil, milk vanilla extract and continue mixing. Add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, oreos, until well combined.
- Place in waffle maker and cook until golden brown or crispy.
*forgot to mention this in the video