These Oreo Waffles are super crisp on the outside, light as a feather inside and so scrumptious! Pair it with a glass of almond milk and some maple syrup and you’re going be wanting more!
I love waffles for breakfast or even snacks but I love this recipe even more because it has OREOS! Yes, that’s right, the classic delicious waffle with an equally delicious twist 🙂 Make this Oreo Waffles and for sure, you’d want to make them over and over again!
Tips on How to Make the Oreo Waffles
- When mixing pancake/waffle batter, do not over mix. Overmixing will make your waffles or pancake rubbery.
- Always spray your waffle maker before putting in some batter. This would prevent the waffles from sticking.
- If you do not have a food processor to crush the oreo cookies, you can use a blender. it works just as fine.
- What is your favorite way to eat Oreos? You can have it with hot milk, a latte or it would be best eaten with hot cocoa!
- For a sweeter oreo waffle, drizzle over some toffee sauce, strawberry sauce or maple caramel.
How to Make Oreo Waffles:
In a large bowl, add in two eggs:
With a hand-held mixer, whip it until it is light and fluffy:
Next, add in the flour, baking soda, and sugar and continue mixing until all the flour lumps are gone and your batter is smooth:
Add in your crushed oreos into the waffle batter and mix well:
Your waffle batter should now look like this:
Spray the waffle maker with a cooking spray and add the waffle mix. Put just enough waffle batter so it still has space for it to spread and cook evenly:
I let it sit for about five to seven minutes because I wanted my waffles to be a bit crispy.
You have just created a delicious breakfast or it can also be a dessert!
Now it’s time to be creative! Garnish your oreo waffles with some oreo crumbs, or you can even top it with your favorite vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
You can also drizzle some powdered sugar for that melt-in-your-mouth goodness when eating your oreo waffles! Ah, I can’t wait to make another batch of these!
Frequently Asked Questions for Oreo Waffles Recipe:
Q: Do I have to unplug your waffle maker and let it cool between each waffle?
A: No. You can use it until all your waffle batter is cooked. Just be careful when handling it while pouring the batter.
Q: Can I use brown sugar instead of white granulated sugar?
A: Yes, sure you can! I am sure it would taste just as good!
Q: Can I use this recipe to make pancakes instead of waffles?
A: Yes, this recipe is so versatile that you can make this as pancakes.
Q: Can I use other flavors of Oreo, like double stuffed Oreos?
A: Yes, definitely! You can experiment with other Oreo flavors.
Full recipe is below, and here’s a full video of the Oreo Waffle Recipe if you’d like more guidance.
More Oreo Desserts:
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt*
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 14 OREOS crumbs
- In a large bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy. Then add the oil, milk vanilla extract and continue mixing. Add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, oreos, until well combined.
- Place in waffle maker and cook until golden brown or crispy.