Do you like Oreos? Well, I love Oreos! It is a cookie I can eat anytime of the day including breakfast. I don’t know why, but I have always enjoyed having four oreos and a cup full of soy milk.
Since Thanksgiving is around the corner and I’m not a big fan of pumpkin, I decided to put my favorite cookie and some pumpkin together to make Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake! I was pleasantly surprised of the texture and the taste of the cheesecake, I hope you will too! What’s your favorite cookie?
Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 packages cream cheese, soften (12oz)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oreos, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, add oreos, butter and mash till it is crumbly and place 1 tablespoon of crushed oreo into the mini cheesecake pan.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until it has not lumps, add sugar and continue mixing. Add egg, vanilla extract, pumpkin, and cinnamon and mix. Add to the pan and fill to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and allow it to sit for one hour before serving.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !