These Choco Mint Blossom Cookies are among the favorites when it comes to Christmas cookies! It is so easy to make and just has 9 ingredients and very little baking time. Chocolatey and minty flavors all in just one cookie recipe!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Choco Mint Blossom Cookies Recipe:
- When baking in a non-stick cookie sheet, make sure you have parchment paper on top of the sheet or spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- To make the mixing process of the butter and sugar easier, make sure you have the butter at room temperature for at least 15-20 minutes after taking it out from the chiller – or longer if you have a frozen butter.
- Keep these cookies for days by putting it in an airtight container.
- Be sure to place the mint kisses right after you take the cookies out of the oven. It is so much easier to center the mint kisses when the cookies are still soft.
- Make big batches of these Choco Mint Blossom cookies and wrap these as a gift. You can either use decorative plastic bags or Christmas boxes and you have an instant edible gift which the receiver will surely love!
How to Make this Choco Mint Blossom Cookies Recipe:
- all-purpose flour
- cocoa powder
- baking soda
- unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- mint kisses
Preheat oven to 375F and prepare a baking sheet using parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and set aside:
In a large bowl, add butter, sugar, and mix until light and fluffy:
Then add the egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined:
Add the mixed dry ingredients to the wet ingredients:
The final cookie dough should look like this:
Roll cookie dough into a 1-inch ball or use ice cream scooper and place on the mat and bake for 8-9 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool for 2 minutes. Then add the kisses into each center of the freshly baked cookies:
Serve immediately after placing the mint kisses on top. This is best eaten with hot chocolate or a hot cup of brewed coffee. Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Choco Mint Blossom Cookies Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This delicious and easy Choco Mint Blossom cookie recipe could make up to 16 to 24 delicious cookies.
Q: Can I use melted chocolate instead of powdered cocoa for this recipe?
A: I’m afraid it it would difficult to adjust the wet and dry ingredients if you use melted chocolate as a replacement to cocoa powder. When you can source cocoa powder, it would be best to use that.
Q: When should I add the mint kisses to the cookies?
A: You should place it right after you take out the cookies from the oven. It would be much easier to place the mint cookies while the cookies are warm and soft.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brownie Cookies
- Brownie Meringue Cookies | 5 Ingredients ONLY
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cookies
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Choco Mint Blossom Cookies
Don’t miss making these Choco Mint Blossom Cookies for your Christmas parties – uses just 9 ingredients and takes so little time to bake!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- approximately 32 mint kisses
- Preheat oven to 375F and prepare baking sheet using parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Then add the egg, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch ball or use ice cream scooper and place on the mat and bak for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 2 minutes. Then add the kisses. Serve immediately.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!