Dig into this homemade 4-ingredient Oreo Ice Cream and impress your guests! With just 4 ingredients, you will have your very own Oreo Ice Cream basically from scratch and no ice cream machine is required!
Tips and Tricks for Making This Homemade 4 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Recipe:
- Mix the whipped cream well until it really shows soft peaks. I promise, your fried ice cream would taste so much better if your whipped cream is creamed very well.
- Always remember not to mix the condensed milk when adding to the whipped cream. Mixing it vigorously will flatten out the whipped cream by doing so.
How to Make this Homemade 4 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for this Homemade 4 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream and once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
- heavy whipping cream
- condensed milk
- vanilla extract
- crushed Oreos
In a kitchen aid mixer, add the heavy whipping cream and mix until it has soft peaks:
While mixing the whipped cream, you can add in the vanilla extract and continue mixing:
Next, add in the condensed milk:
Fold (do not mix) in the condensed milk using a spatula or a spoon. This technique helps give the light and airy texture of ice cream:
Then fold in the Oreos and I crushed the Oreos using a spoon:
In a loaf pan, pour the ice cream and level off until the brim of the loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and I placed it in my freezer overnight:
Now it’s ready to scoop into this delicious and easy to make 4 ingredient Oreo Ice Cream!
Serve direct from the loaf pan or make it prettier by serving in sundae glasses <3 This is truly a refreshing and easy-to-make ice cream all year round!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Homemade 4 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Recipe:
Q: How long does this ice cream last in the freezer?
A: It can last for weeks if kept properly.
Q: Can I add nuts and candies to this ice cream recipe?
A: Yes for sure, but it won’t be 4 ingredient in Oreo ice cream anymore. But I am sure you don’t mind, nuts and candies make it more delicious!
More ice cream and desserts with Oreos recipes:
3 Ingredient Nutella Popsicles
HOMEMADE 4 INGREDIENT OREO ICE CREAM
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 crushed oreos
- In a kitchen aid mixer, add the heavy whipping cream and mix until it has soft peaks.
- Next fold in the condensed milk and this technique help gives the light and airy texture of ice cream.
- Then fold in the oreos and I crushed the oreos using a spoon.
- In a loaf pan, pour the ice cream and then cover with plastic wrap and I placed it in my freezer overnight.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Make some more yummy and easy recipes! I love them, Lainey!
Thanks Bonnie! I promise I will!