For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) and new video posts on FRIDAYS !
Watch the Step by Step Video:
HOMEMADE 4 INGREDIENT OREO ICE CREAM
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 crushed oreos
- In a kitchen aid mixer, add the heavy whipping cream and mix until it has soft peaks.
- Next fold in the condensed milk and this technique help gives the light and airy texture of ice cream.
- Then fold in the oreos and I crushed the oreos using a spoon.
- In a loaf pan, pour the ice cream and then cover with plastic wrap and I placed it in my freezer overnight.