These Pecan Cookies are tender, buttery, and loaded up with caramel and pecans. There are easy to make will soon be a family favorite!
Tips & Variations:
- Feel free to use a white or vanilla-flavored cake mix or any neutral flavored cake mix.
- Add about 1/3 cup of toffee bits to give more texture to the cookies
- To store the cookie dough, roll the cookies into 1 inch balls, place in a freezer-safe bag, then store for up to 3 months.
How to Make Pecan Cookies:
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need:
- vegetable oil
- vanilla cake mix
In a large bowl, add the eggs, oil, and mix until well combined. Next, mix in cake mix and flour, then fold in the pecans and caramel.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking tray and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are cracked on the top.
After the caramel has cooled, transfer the cookies to a cookie rack and allow to completely cool.
Love pecans or caramel? Try these:Print
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 vanilla cake mix
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 cup of pecans
- ½ cup caramels cut up
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, oil, and mix until well combined.
- Next mix in cake mix and flour, then fold in the pecans and caramel.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking tray and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are cracked on the top.
- Once the caramel has set, transfer cookies to a cookie rack to cool completely.
Keywords: Pecan Cookies