Perfectly delicious chocolate chip cookies are taken to the next level with the addition of Snickers Bites to create delicious Snickers Cookies.
Who would have thought to add Snickers in the center of a cookie would be a huge hit among adults!? Well, they sure loved it and requested to have KitKat filled cookies, Twix filled cookies, and the list goes on. I’m actually thinking of trying Jolly Ranchers in the cookies? Do you think that would be a hit? Let me know in the comments! Happy Baking!
Ever thought of placing Snickers in the center of a cookie?! If you haven’t you gotta try it!!
Tips and Tricks for Making These Snickers Cookies:
- If you don’t have parchment paper or nonstick cookie sheet, brush your cookie sheet with melted butter to prevent the cookies from sticking.
- Serve these with vanilla ice cream! It takes your Snickers cookies experience to a higher level.
- If you have frozen cookie dough, let it stay at room temperature for at least an hour for easier handling of the dough.
- You can add dark chocolate chips to the dough! Imagine the Snickers plus dark chocolate chips together in one cookie!
How to Make these Snickers Cookies:
These are the ingredients that you will need:
- butter, softened
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar, packed
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- creamy peanut butter
- baking soda
- all-purpose flour
- bite-sized snickers
Preheat oven to 350F, grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl add butter, sugars and mix until light and fluffy:
Add eggs, vanilla extract, peanut butter and mix until well combined:
In another bowl add 3 cups all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix well. Add half of the dry mixture to the wet and mix until well combined, add rest of the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined:
Wrap cookie dough around the Snickers:
Place on the mat and bake for 10 minutes if making 1-inch cookies:
Tadaaahh!!! This bite was so delicious!
Frequently Asked Questions for the Snickers Cookies Recipe:
Q: Can you freeze the cookie dough?
A: Yes, for sure you can. Just thaw it properly before forming and baking it.
Q: How long will the cookies stay fresh?
A: If you keep them in an airtight container and chill it, you can keep them in a week or more.
Q: How many cookies does this recipe make?
A: You can make 15-24 cookies with this recipe, depending on how large your cookies are.
Here are more delicious cookie recipes that you should try:
- 1 cup butter softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 bags of bite sized snickers
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl add butter, sugars and mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract, peanut butter and mix until well combined. In another bowl add 3 cups all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Add half of the dry mixture to the wet and mix until well combined, add rest of the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Wrap cookie dough around the Snickers and place on mat.
- Bake for 10 minutes if making 1 inch cookies.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!