Strawberry Banana Smoothie is my go-to drink during the summer because I always have all the ingredients on hand. What smoothie do you like drinking during the summer?
Tips and Tricks for Making This Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe:
- Make this great for breakfast by adding in some oats or chia seeds to your strawberry banana smoothie.
- For a more festive look, top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries before serving.
- Do you love greek yogurts? Add in some to make it richer and healthier!
- This is a great breakfast alternative so adding in some more protein like peanut butter, berries, and honey would be delicious!
How to Make this Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe:
Gather the ingredients for the Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Once the ingredients are all ready, let’s begin!
Next, pour in the evaporated milk and water then blend for 2-3 minutes or until all the fruits and ice are well-blended and smooth:
After blending well, pour out all that fresh goodness in your favorite smoothie glass 😉
Frequently Asked Questions for the Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe:
Q: How many servings would this recipe do?
A: This easy smoothie recipe could make 3 small glasses or 2 tall glasses.
Q: Can I use sweetened strawberries instead of fresh ones?
A: Yes you can. But obviously, that would make this smoothie much sweeter than it already is.
Q: Can I use any brand of milk?
A: Yes, you can use any brand, whatever is available in your area or any of your evaporated milk brands.
Q: I love thick smoothies. How can I make this thicker?
A: To make this smoothie thicker, just add in more bananas. When adding, add few slices then blend, until you get the consistency that you like.
Q: Can I add vanilla protein powder to this recipe?
A: Yes, you can. That would be a great breakfast alternative.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup ice
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Add ice, bananas, strawberries, evaporated milk, water, brown sugar and blend for 2-3 minutes or until blended.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!